1 x Australian Eagle Silver Bullion Coin Sullied in Capsule as Supplied by Perth Mint
The Australian Wedge Tail Eagle is one of the lesser-known silver coins from the Perth Mint.
First issued in 2014, the Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coins represent a notable collaboration between former United States Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti and the Perth Mint.
Today, 2017 1 oz Australian Wedge Tail Eagle Silver Coins are available to you online from Australianauctions!
- Arrives inside of original plastic capsules!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of $1 (AUD) is fully backed by the Australian government.
- On the obverse is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side of the coins includes the Wedge Tail Eagle at rest on a tree branch.